Call Us(925) 307-5454
We understand the stress around any tax problem with the IRS. The uncertainty of not knowing what will happen to you and how to best deal with the IRS.
The good news is you have options, and we're here to help. So, we've created an 8 point plan to understand those options and the resolution process.
Let's get started!
- We will meet or speak with you and thoroughly discuss your tax situation.
- We will prepare a Power of Attorney for you to sign. With the Power of Attorney, we put the IRS on notice that we are representing you.
- We will obtain transcripts of your accounts from the IRS.
- We will develop the appropriate strategy for solving your IRS problem.
- We will send you an easy-to-follow checklist of additional information you need to provide.
- We will prepare all forms required by the IRS to resolve your IRS problem.
- We will negotiate with the IRS to obtain the lowest possible settlement allowed by law.
- We will thoroughly discuss all aspects of your settlement with you.
If you are interested in hearing more about our services, we are a CPA firm specializing in tax planning and preparation, virtual CFO services, accounting, and tax resolution.
Book a time here, and let's chat.
Miguel A. Palma, CPA, PFS, CGMA
Founder of Palma Financial Services, Inc.
Palma Financial Services, Inc. ("PFS")has helped small business owners minimize income taxes and build wealth since 1998.
PFS has achieved positive results for its clients, but our top clients' successes are not typical. Because past performance is not a predictor of future success, you may have more or less success depending on many factors, including your background, experience, work ethic, client base, and market forces. Additionally, at times we may discuss the law or new and pending legislation. Please know our understanding of it is continuously changing. You cannot and should not rely upon these communications for legal, financial, or accounting advice. For the latest updates, set up a time here.