As a real estate investor or business owner, you know that the market can be unpredictable. But certain tax strategies can help you take advantage of the benefits available during a recession.
That’s why we’re hosting a live webinar on Tuesday, January 24, at 10 a.m. PST, where we’ll discuss the latest tax strategies for achieving real estate professional status.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to sell your primary home to your corporation and save on taxes
- How to deduct passive losses (PALS) and increase your deductions
- How to determine if a cost segregation study is worth the investment and maximize your deductions
- And more!
By investing just one hour of your time in this webinar, you’ll gain valuable knowledge that could help you improve your cash flow and secure your financial future.
A few reasons why you should attend:
- Learn about the benefits of achieving Real Estate Professional Status, including the ability to deduct real estate losses against other income
- Learn about other tax strategies that can be used to improve cash flow, such as cost segregation, depreciation of property, and like-kind exchange
- Gain valuable insights and strategies from our expert speaker
- Have the chance to ask questions and get personalized guidance during the Q&A session
- Take control of your taxes and improve your cash flow by attending the webinar.
Take advantage of this opportunity to optimize your investment strategy during a recession.
Act fast, as there are only a few dates left!
Register now [here].
See you there!
Best, Miguel Palma, Real Estate Investor, and Tax Expert.