Take advantage of the exciting changes coming with the release of the 2022-2023 Appropriations Bill (also known as the Omnibus).
The bill includes a major overhaul called Secure 2.0 that will significantly change individual and small business retirement plans.
Here are some of the key benefits you won’t want to miss:
- Gradual increase in the retirement age from 72 to 75 over the next ten years (this won’t affect those already at or near retirement age)
- Automatic enrollment of at least 3% in 401(k) and 403(b) plans for those not already saving for retirement (with the option to opt-out)
- Increased credit for small businesses offering certain retirement plans, up to $1,000 per employee
- The ability to roll over unused 529 plans funds into Roth IRAs
- The option to withdraw up to $1,000 per year for a qualifying emergency
- Don’t wait to see how these changes can benefit you.
Book an appointment here to review your specific retirement plan. Act now to ensure you’re fully prepared for the new year.