Have you always relied on your spouse to prepare your tax returns?

Can you relate to these questions?

Have you always entrusted your tax returns to your spouse?

Have you received a letter from the IRS about back taxes due that surprised you?

Were you aware of an income windfall, but your spouse didn’t tell you the correct amount?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, you may be able to get relief from the penalties and the taxes due by your spouse. After that, your credit is not hindered and you can get on with your financial life.

Relief for innocent and injured spouses

The United States tax law includes a provision that can grant relief to people who did not know their spouses were misstating their taxes due. Therefore, you can apply for innocent or injured spouse relief. (Injured spouse means financially injured, not physically injured, in this case.) However, it would be best if you qualify first.

How we can help in your tax returns

If you feel you might be in a situation where the IRS is trying to collect money from you, moreover, your spouse have debt, we may help. Here are the ways we can definitely help an innocent or injured spouse with IRS tax debt:

  • Consult with you to assess your situation.
  • Explain the options you have for applying for tax relief.
  • Act as your representative to the IRS to handle your case about tax returns.
  • Complete the forms necessary to apply for relief.
  • Access your IRS file to understand their records about your situation.
  • Negotiate your case with the IRS officer.

Don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a convenient time to discuss your specific situation. In addition, we will handle your situation discreetly and confidentially. Your privacy is important to us, and there is always an answer. Book Your Free Assessment Here.