Are you legally optimizing your business entity?
We will determine if operating as an S corporation saves you money on your taxes during our tax assessment.
We will use what we learn to save thousands, including:
- Decide if you should operate your business as an S corporation, sole proprietorship, LLC, or C corporation now that you have (a) the tax reforms in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), and (b) final IRS Section 199A regulations.
- Should you consider eliminating the S corporation because of tax code Section 199A?
- What it takes to audit-proof your salary and slash employment taxes.
- Use the S corporation to create the deductions you need to qualify for the 20 percent tax deduction under Section 199A.
- How the S corporation should treat business vehicles that are in the owner’s name.
- How you can use Section 179 expensing, even for equipment you buy yourself but use for corporate purposes.
- How the S corporation protects your home-office deductions and the one step you can take to ensure maximum deductions.
- How two enhanced expense reports can save you money and protect yourself in an IRS audit.
- The overall impact that tax reform is having on the S corporation.
Book Your Tax Assessment Here to determine your savings.