Paying too much in taxes? We can fix that.
Don’t let the IRS make running your business more difficult for you! In this webinar, you can learn to cut your most considerable business expense – taxes – which can be lower with the proactive tax strategies we share.
Small business management demands careful planning, especially when it comes to income taxes. Your financial well-being and cash flow depend on you not paying the IRS too much. Stopping the annual IRS overpayment is one of the most powerful growth strategies for a business owner.
Have you asked these questions before:
- Is there a better way to stop the vicious cycle of overpaying taxes yearly?
- How can I lower my tax obligations?
- Which tax strategies perform best for my industry?
- Which financial planning techniques are less effective than others in my industry?
- Am I utilizing a tax strategy already but not claiming it?
- How can I find out if my CPA is proactively doing tax planning for my company?
You can find the answers to these and other questions at our webinar.
We will cover the following topics:
- High-Income Employee Strategies
- Advanced Strategies for the Self-Employed
- How to use your current expenses to increase your cash flow and cut your taxes simultaneously.
- The Qualified Business Income Deduction
Last call: Stop overpaying on taxes:
Register for our webinar if you want to learn more about these and other proactive tax methods to cut your most significant business expense immediately.
Ready to stop overpaying the IRS? Register Here!
Want in? Register below:
Date: November 9, 2022.
Time: 10 a.m PST / 1 p.m EST.
Topic: Tax Planning for Professional Service Firm Owners.
Presenter: Miguel A. Palma, CPA, PFS, CGMA
& Tax Advisor.