Let’s play a little game of true of false. True or False: “Bookkeeping is NOT that important.”
Here’s another one – true or false: bookkeeping can help you cut your taxes
Imagine my frustration when I saw that one of our clients had incorrectly recorded $100,000 worth of income. That was an elementary mistake, and it cost him thousands more than what he should have paid to Uncle Sam.
Let me show you how bookkeeping makes your business run smoother. With correct bookkeeping you’ll be able to:
- Make better decisions as time goes on by seeing where your finances stand.
- Get tax breaks and pay fewer taxes because you know what’s going on inside your company.
Other benefits include:
- Your bank won’t turn down your loan applications for fear that there is something wrong “with your books.”
- If the I.R.S. comes knocking, you WILL already have all the paperwork ready.
- You will also have some extra cash from the tax savings.
Let us take care of your accounting so you can concentrate on what you do best, running your business!!! Let’s discuss more in a strategy session. Book Your Free Assessment Here.