Key areas of this plan to cancel student loans debt:
- Eliminate up to $10,000 in student loans for individuals making less than $125,000 or households making less than $250,000.
- Forgiveness of up to $20,000 for individuals who received Pell grants.
- Capped repayments at 5% of discretionary income for borrowers with undergraduate loans.
- The multiplier to determine the federal poverty line, or FPSL for short, has been raised from 150% to $225%.
- The federal government will pay your interest; as long as you stay current on your monthly repayments.
- Do you think canceling student loan debt is a good idea?
- Is this going to help college graduates get a fresh start?
- Are you among the millions of people with student loan debt?
If you want to know the tax implications, let’s talk!
->Schedule Your Free Tax Assessment Here<-
Once you’ve scheduled, please reply with “confirmed.”