2021 Tax Legislation Translated by a Tax Professional Near Me
Steps to Take Before the Tax Hikes Become Law – Live Webinar Coming Soon
As we enter the final months of Q4, the discussions of the 2021/2022 tax hikes legislation are top of mind, and everyone is wondering when are the tax hikes coming?
Significant changes to the new infrastructure and reconciliation bills have pivoted somewhat away from the American Families and America Jobs plan announced in Q2 of this year.
To help walk you through these changes, my team of tax professionals near me and I are hosting a live webinar happening at the following times:
Date: December 9, 2021
Time: 10 A.M. PST/1:PM EST
Topic: Tax Hikes: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Presenter: Miguel A. Palma, CPA, PFS, CGMA
And what will we be covering?
Tax hike planning for a potential:
- Top individual tax bracket of 39.6%
- Top Capital Gains rate of 25%
- Additional 3.8% NIIT to apply to all ordinary trade or business income
- A wealth tax of 3% on those making more than $5 million
- Limitations on retirement accounts for individuals
- The end of the doubled estate tax exemption in 2022
- Limitations on the amounts of QBID allowed
This is what we are helping our clients out, each and every day with. If you would like insight on how these changes may affect you, AND what steps to take before these changes become law….
See you live on the training!