Webinar: Inflation Reduction Act IRA energy storage & solar tax credit.
President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) of 2022 Into Law!
We will answer the following questions and more:
- Is it true that the IRS is getting ready to go Beast Mode with the additional funding?
- Does the Act add more IRS agents?
- What are the IRA small business’s benefits?
- Are the Inflation Reduction Act Credits Retroactive and Refundable?
- What are the Electric Vehicles Credit in the Act?
- What are the small business credits in the IRA?
- How does the new Law affect taxes?
- Are there any new credits in the Inflation Reduction Act for landlords and homeowners?
- When does the inflation reduction act go into effect?
You will learn what the Wall Street Journal, CNN, and Fox News are not telling you about the IRA.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 includes:
- Increase IRS funding by $80B to increase compliance by expanding the audit rate and enforcement
- Introduces a Corporate minimum tax rate of 15%
- Increases the Research and Development Credit from $250K to $500K.
- Extends the COVID relief for ACA premiums until 2025
- And More!
So what does this mean for you? In this live webinar, you will learn:
- New credits may mean new opportunities for savings
- If your gross income is above 400k per year, you may see an increase in your taxes in the coming year.
- The bill aims to fight the rising inflation costs to lower costs to American consumers in the long term.
- What taxpayers should do to mitigate their exposure to the IRS
Here are the details:
Date: October 19, 2022
Time: 10 a.m PST / 1 p.m EST
Presenter: Miguel A. Palma, CPA, PFS, & Tax
See you there!